Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A New Look!

After years of service, my web store provider ProStores is shutting down, causing me to have to find a new web store provider. Fortunately they gave plenty of notice, so I've been working on building a "new" web store for EightSusquehanna.com with 3dcart, now, for several months, and "went live" with it this week. The folks at 3dcart tell me that many of them used to work for ProStores, so that's reassuring. We have some features with the 3dcart store that we didn't have before, and of course the nuts and bolts are a bit different (Hello learning curve!) but I'm determined to give it a good solid go. I'm happy to report that the more I work with 3dcart and the more experience I gain with it, the more comfortable I am with it.  It's a new look, too, so that's exciting as well.

Here are some of the great new features now available at EightSusquehanna.com:
  • A Wish List feature 
  • A Gift Registry feature 
  • Gift Certificates in a variety of dollar amounts 
  • A Rewards program 
  • A Browse by Price feature 
  • An Affiliate program 
  • Free shipping in the U.S. (For destinations outside the U.S. there is an additional charge for shipping, the amount depending on where the item is being shipped.) 
  • Each item comes packaged in a giftable box wrapped with ribbon. Ribbon color is based on availability and is tied in a simple bow so you can easily open it for inspection prior to presenting it as a gift.
  • "Share" buttons, so you can share a link by email or on Twitter, Facebook, Google, and many others
  • An option to ask questions about items 
  • Review options
I'm looking forward to the future with these awesome features - so check it out at EightSusquehanna.com.

I thank you for your patronage and loyalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.